Le Suquet Laguiole - FRANCE
Maison Val d’Aubrac
Holiday differently. Enjoy more. Welcome to a new way to spend time with friends or family.
Val d’Aubrac is located in the tranquil green setting of Laguiole, a peaceful village. The period house has been renovated to suit contemporary tastes and overlooks the village church.
Classed 5-star accommodation by the local tourist board, the house spans 330 sq. metres, with beds for six adults and three children and an indoor/outdoor pool which is heated all year round.
Breakfast comprises hot drinks, dairy products, cereal and jams. Bread and pastries are delivered fresh every morning.
Animals are not permitted on the premises.
The house is a non-smoking area.
The restaurant Le Suquet is open from early April to mid November. Please book your table when you book your room.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Ground-floor room (accessible to persons with reduced mobility), 22 sq. metres with shower room and toilets
- First-floor room, 13 sq. metres
- En suite, 35 sq. metres with shower room plus a bathroom shared with the other first floor bedroom
- All rooms have televisions
- Garage with electric car charging port
- Table football
- Leafy garden
- Indoor/Outdoor heated pool
- Two south-facing patios
- Private car park
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher
- Iron and ironing board
- Fitted kitchen
- Lounge with fireplace
- WIFI + unlimited internet + smart television
- Cot and high chair
- Pantry essentials
- End-of-Stay cleaning included
- Sheets and towels provided
- Air conditioning and heating
RATES & BOOKING
Breakfast and end-of-stay cleaning included.
From November 12th to January 10th :
Les Clés de l’Aubrac, your tourist concierge service & local travel agency
In love with Aubrac, Charlotte and Victor will guide you in the discovery of this enchanting land by organizing your tailor-made trip.
A private and authentic workshop, an original meeting or an isolated tasting in a buron, Aubrac opens its doors to you ...
Feel free to contact them,
Charlotte & Victor +33 6 45 23 70 03
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Horse Riding: 3km
- Cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and snowshoeing: 6km
- Cycle hire: village
- High Ropes and Zip Lines: 15km
- Via Ferrata: 15km
Outdoor activities and well-being :
- Yoga lessons and massages (on site), rates.
- Fitness centre (information)
- Hiking routes
- Fishing and shooting
- Lakes and water parks: 5km
- Hiking and cycling guided tours: village
- Parc Naturel Régional de l’Aubrac (website)
In the village :
- Cutlery works
- Coopérative Jeune Montagne: cheesemaking demonstrations (website)
- Farm tours
- Museum of wooden tools
Laguiole Tourist Office :
Aveyron (12) : www.tourisme-aveyron.com
- Maison de l’Aubrac and botanical gardens
- Abbey of Conques
- Musée du scaphandre (Espalion) - history of the diving suit from 1864 to the present day
- Château d’Estaing
- Museum of Pierre Soulages (Rodez)
- Millau viaduct
- Micropolis (Saint-Léon) - the world of insects
Lozère (48) : www.lozere-tourisme.com
- Parc des loups du Gévaudan (Saint-Léger-de-Peyre) - wolf nature reserve
- La Chaldette - Roman baths
- Saint-Andéol lake (Marchastel)
- Déroc waterfall (Nasbinals)
Cantal (15) : www.cantal-destination.com
- Parc naturel des volcans d’Auvergne - volcano theme park
- Plomb du Cantal cable car (Lioran ski resort)
- Chaudes-Aigues - Roman baths